• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 16'/17' 261CM 5 tanks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WIslxer

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Spring clean out for me! This is a 16' or 17' with literally about 5 tanks ran through it. Has sticker meeting 2016 emissions.

Thought I was gonna keep it but I ain't and could use some cash. Check the pics this thing barely has even any dust on it. It is immaculate.

I will ship it PHO or with 18" bar with .325 chain and the bar cover. I can take requested photos if need be. Not pulling the muffler....sorry. This saw is essentially brand new.

PHO: $495 Shipped
W/B&C: $530 Shipped Paypal FF Need cash but might do trades/partial trades.

Attachments

• 216-1.JPG
    216-1.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 119
  • 261-2.JPG
    261-2.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 121
  • 261-3.JPG
    261-3.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 116
  • 261-4.JPG
    261-4.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 117
  • 261-5.JPG
    261-5.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 110
  • 261-6.JPG
    261-6.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 111
  • 261-7.JPG
    261-7.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 261-8.JPG
    261-8.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 110
This is a symbol for feet ' this is for inches "
Apostrophes are used to designate a year when you shorten a year to two digits. It should be '16/'17 in the title however so it should say that. The way I wrote it I can see how you misconstrued it for a measurement of distance. But yes I'm fully aware of the difference between the two in regard to distance. I've seen the hilarious spinal tap scene.

This is a good price for a great saw. Hard to believe it's still here. But saws have not been moving well lately. Must still be too close to tax day!:dumb:

New retail at the local dealer with 16" b&c is 559.00 in South Carolina . Are they that much higher up where you guys are in Mn?
Not questioning your price just curious. Nice saw

Right around $569 by me. But if I could get one that is almost broke in shipped to my door for cheaper, I guess I would do it. But I don't need on since I have the 260. Plus it's always nice to see trades are possible! That's the trick to get the CAD rearing up!:chainsaw:

Let me know if it sells as the power head only, I'd be interested in the 18" bar and chain!

I’m curious why you won’t pull the muffler. Do you feel it’s too much trouble? I would expect it would only confirm the saws condition and hasten the sale.

What I mean is, you’ve lowered the price, but Perhaps keep the price fixed and show the piston condition. Now buyers can see WHY the price deserves to be what it is. No?

I’m curious why you won’t pull the muffler.

Cuz I'm colluding with the Russians to hide the garbage, thrashed 'Pee Tape' brand piston I have installed in this garbage saw.

"Need piston pics" would have sufficed......but.........sure.....here you go dude........

148lbs compression too. Probably not broken in yet.

261-9.JPG 261-10.JPG 261-11.JPG 261-12.JPG 261-13.JPG 261-14.JPG

Wlslxer-
I was going to p.m. this, but it belongs where everyone can read it.

I want to apologize for the wording in my post about your saw for sale.
I was genuinely curious about why you had no internal pics; But regardless...I made it sound like you might be hiding something and you have every right to feel offended.
I’m sorry for my inconsiderate words - “piston pics needed” was a much better way to go.

Best of luck with the sale.
-br

P. S. - Very fine looking saw.

Wlslxer-
I was going to p.m. this, but it belongs where everyone can read it.

I want to apologize for the wording in my post about your saw for sale.
I was genuinely curious about why you had no internal pics; But regardless...I made it sound like you might be hiding something and you have every right to feel offended.
I’m sorry for my inconsiderate words - “piston pics needed” was a much better way to go.

Best of luck with the sale.
-br

P. S. - Very fine looking saw.

No worries man. We're all good. Appreciated!!!

Back