Is this a unicorn?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the political forum, gives me a break from reality and arguing with someone on occasion makes me smile.

solo where a good saw 1 time, the last 681 I had was a piece of sh*t, busted up 2 oil pumps while under warranty and 1 more after it expired:angry:, got so tired with it I used to run it with a loose chain in the end . Traded it in on a new stihl and never looked back:numberone:
Mmmm.....3 oil pumps failed, my guess is it was something you were doing & not the saw. I own my Solo OPE products from backpack blowers, clearing saw, trimmers, sprayers, hedge trimmers & saws. I appreciate your opinion but it won't really influence mine. But cool story all the same. One question, did you ever work out why you broke'd 3 friggin oil pumps?

I love the political forum, gives me a break from reality and arguing with someone on occasion makes me smile.
I'd like to blame that forum for the growing list of Americans that wont do bidness with me any more, but troof is I already knew some of them were likely to be so thin skinned they couldn't handle a dissenting jandle, so in the end it's me own fault. I plead guilty, your honors.

Mmmm.....3 oil pumps failed, my guess is it was something you were doing & not the saw. I own my Solo *** products from backpack blowers, clearing saw, trimmers, sprayers, hedge trimmers & saws. I appreciate your opinion but it won't really influence mine. But cool story all the same. One question, did you ever work out why you broke'd 3 friggin oil pumps?
It's got nufink to do with the oil pumps and more to do with the ethanol mixed with the bar oil. I thought everyone noo that?

Mmmm.....3 oil pumps failed, my guess is it was something you were doing & not the saw. I own my Solo *** products from backpack blowers, clearing saw, trimmers, sprayers, hedge trimmers & saws. I appreciate your opinion but it won't really influence mine. But cool story all the same. One question, did you ever work out why you broke'd 3 friggin oil pumps?
wasn't trying to influence you,I gave my opinion on the 681 based on my experience of running the 1 I had. I've ran good few solos in my time and never had problems like I had in the 681 so was not my fault, how could some 1 ruin 3 oil pumps in the space of a year of it wasn't the saw fault? There was a recall issued on that saw so I traded it in for a stihl

I'd like to blame that forum for the growing list of Americans that wont do bidness with me any more, but troof is I already knew some of them were likely to be so thin skinned they couldn't handle a dissenting jandle, so in the end it's me own fault. I plead guilty, your honors.

Well, I'm a proud American that hates the political environment in my country. The left has no good solutions, and the right has only bad ideas. They pit us against each other, and laugh as they rob the tax payers blind. When I see anyone standing firmly behind either party I just shake my head.

But.......I know we all can agree on many things if we sit aside our brainwashed ideals.

When I agreed to moderate that other forum, I made it clear that we will not allow political, or religious topics to be a part of OUR forum. So far I think that decision has been the best for the site, and the members.

Now.......about this saw. I still ain't looked at it. :laugh:

Well, I'm a proud American that hates the political environment in my country. The left has no good solutions, and the right has only bad ideas. They pit us against each other, and laugh as they rob the tax payers blind. When I see anyone standing firmly behind either party I just shake my head.

But.......I know we all can agree on many things if we sit aside our brainwashed ideals.

When I agreed to moderate that other forum, I made it clear that we will not allow political, or religious topics to be a part of OUR forum. So far I think that decision has been the best for the site, and the members.

Keep it about the saws, smart monkey!:surprised3:

I agree with you one hundred percent. This is about saw's and such not church or the wight house if I want to see that stuff I'll turn the TV on. Lol

Back