• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Jonsered 2077 x2!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitch95100

Saw Nut
Reaction score
Picked up a couple Jonsereds the other day and decided to let them go to a new home.
The first one is a Jonsered 2077 turbo, good compression, spark and everything seems in good working order. Haven't cleaned it up yet due to not having anytime but from what I've been able to look into, it will run great once it is all shined up and with fresh gas.
The second is the same exact saw but more of a donor, the p/c has light scoring on it but the cylinder is more than salvageable. That one is missing the carb, and muffler. Asking
$200 plus shipping because the grill I want costs that. Lol! I don't have pics at the moment but will get some posted .
Thanks guys!
177a02c806427c05cf33aab5edb04056.jpg
19efedf98228b0f51038de6f86615cbc.jpg
5f8f3e5796100fdd3404aadbd847501a.jpg

Picked up a couple Jonsereds the other day and decided to let them go to a new home.
The first one is a Jonsered 2077 turbo, good compression, spark and everything seems in good working order. Haven't cleaned it up yet due to not having anytime but from what I've been able to look into, it will run great once it is all shined up and with fresh gas.
The second is the same exact saw but more of a donor, the p/c has light scoring on it but the cylinder is more than salvageable. That one is missing the carb, and muffler. Asking
$200 plus shipping because the grill I want costs that. Lol! I don't have pics at the moment but will get some posted .
Thanks guys!
177a02c806427c05cf33aab5edb04056.jpg
19efedf98228b0f51038de6f86615cbc.jpg
5f8f3e5796100fdd3404aadbd847501a.jpg
I will buy them on June 15th have to wait for payday

If the purchaser is interested, I would be interested in the carcass of the parts saw when he is done. I have a Poulan Pro 475 I would like to change over to a 2077, so I'm looking for all the red pieces. Cases, tank, recoil and clutch covers....... I just like the red version better.

Send me a PM if you would like. I have some of the harder to find small parts to sweeten the deal if need be.

Interested in the red recoil and clutch cover. Have a good yellow clutch cover [decal scratched] and a yellow recoil with one small bar missing if you want. Let me know what your thinking.

This might have been my last red plastic clutch cover. I need to check to make sure. I usually pass on the red stuff unless they come on whole saws.

They were both red. Was making a orange one. Still have the other red recoil in other pic though.

porangedecals.JPG porange.JPG

Back