Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up a parts saw 4200. The P&C look OK as far as I can see but some little critter has the muffler half full. I guess what I can see so far is a hole smashed in the front of the oil tank and a couple of bad AV isolators. He used oversize bolts on the muffler so the cylinder will need to repaired. I've already done one of those.

Not too bad for $7 USD.

DSCF3668.JPG DSCF3669.JPG DSCF3670.JPG

Picked up a parts saw 4200. The P&C look OK as far as I can see but some little critter has the muffler half full. I guess what I can see so far is a hole smashed in the front of the oil tank and a couple of bad AV isolators. He used oversize bolts on the muffler so the cylinder will need to repaired. I've already done one of those.

Not too bad for $7 USD.

View attachment 653487 View attachment 653488 View attachment 653489

Outstanding purchase Tim, looks like an easy fix, well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not too bad for $7 USD.

View attachment 653487 View attachment 653488 View attachment 653489
Heck, I'd run the doggy doodoo out of that bad boy!!!

Mike

Back