Solid ms 211

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berrnard

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
First saw of mine. Going saw nuts at the moment , I’m sure no-one else can relate [emoji16].
Feel like i have more of my man card with this beauty on my little 35cc.

31c371b19c5de37caa4b1d95c28c4ba0.jpg

db349fb64b5a1fbf7be5810e41378047.jpg

And i just finished my muffler mod. Trying that out soon.
68ce7409da04db103ac990164eb7120c.jpg

Next stop is carb adjusting.
Open to any pointers from anyone about any of the above or something else. Doing a lot of research on here.
Thanks for looking.

Sent from my magic box using Tapatalk

That's a lot of open real estate on that muffler, but I can tell you they don't run too bad once opened up. I tuned by ear first and had it tuned pretty rich but it was difficult for me to hear that one 4 stroke. I was somewhere in the 11,700-12,200 range, adjusted it up to about 12,800 after that. It was for someone else so I couldn't count turns on the carb, but the one I did wasn't nearly that open.

First thing I'd recommend is replacing the rim sprocket, it's well warn past it's useful life. A little timing advance probably wouldn't hurt. I owned a 211 myself, they make a nice trim saw.

That's one big felling dog on that 211, not sure I see the usefulness of that, probably weighs half of what the saw does lol.

First thing I'd recommend is replacing the rim sprocket, it's well warn past it's useful life. A little timing advance probably wouldn't hurt. I owned a 211 myself, they make a nice trim saw.

That's one big felling dog on that 211, not sure I see the usefulness of that, probably weighs half of what the saw does lol.

Thanks.

The felling dog looks awesome imo and it was cheap. If it’s not practical or get in the way, ill take it off. But it does seem to be aluminum, so weighs almost nothing.

Sent from my magic box using Tapatalk

The felling dawg is from our talented hotsaw king friend PILTZ! Despite the level of awesomeness attached to his high performance products, you will perhaps have a point clipped from your man card for using his services. His hot saw super cutty felling dawgs really shine when combined with flip flops while piss revving your saw standing on a deck.

Back