• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 024 smalls

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
It is one of those projects. First I fixed the broken tank. Then I cleaned up the case and the cylinder and piston looked good. Hey almost a complete saw right? No, stuff missing. Ordered a handlebar. Found a side cover. Whoops the oil pump is wrong so hog out the case and now have an adjustable oil pump on an old 024. Well I just got to get this old dog flying so a good started was found and oil pump drive purchased. I am getting down to the last of this project and when finished will have more than it is worth but I can't stand to see a possible old war horse put out to pasture.
I could use a throttle linkage, back air filter cover and the black plastic cover over the handle (keeps the safety lever in place). Any AS guys have a few parts for these saws? I think the 026 will work also. TIA Mike

It is one of those projects. First I fixed the broken tank. Then I cleaned up the case and the cylinder and piston looked good. Hey almost a complete saw right? No, stuff missing. Ordered a handlebar. Found a side cover. Whoops the oil pump is wrong so hog out the case and now have an adjustable oil pump on an old 024. Well I just got to get this old dog flying so a good started was found and oil pump drive purchased. I am getting down to the last of this project and when finished will have more than it is worth but I can't stand to see a possible old war horse put out to pasture.
I could use a throttle linkage, back air filter cover and the black plastic cover over the handle (keeps the safety lever in place). Any AS guys have a few parts for these saws? I think the 026 will work also. TIA Mike
026 parts will work and nice contributing to "Dead saw salvage"! Just did that with an 024 myself!

Handle covers are only $ 3 or 4 bucks new at dealer I just bought a few. I may have a air filter cover if not I know someone that does. Not sure about throttle linkage?

Latest posts

Back