• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Clean 028 super.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coldiron

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I got this in trade for some stump grinding. It is pretty clean for this old of a saw, looks to have had a new air filter cover put on. It was sitting in the guys shop for years getting pretty dusty, I cleaned it up started it and ran it for about 10 minutes. It ran fine and cut fine for a while and then bogged down and died. It happened when I turned the saw on its side to cut, A bunch of fuel came out when I did so, I am assuming it came from not having the proper fuel line, someone replaced the original one with tygon and it does not fit in the hole properly and fuel leaks out if you tilt the saw. I'm thinking that maybe it died from getting fuel soaked into the air cleaner. I don't feel like messing with it. I think it is just needing a new fuel line. It's also a saw that I don't need. I did $180 worth of grinding for the saw. the bar and chain are off one of my other saws and I am keeping them. Power head only. Make me an offer.KIMG1537.JPGKIMG1540.JPGKIMG1538.JPGKIMG1539.JPGKIMG1536.JPG

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back