• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husky 394XP, 372XP, 268, 044, Stihl bars & chains, & many small Stihl/Husky saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael G

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
REPOSTED TO ADD PICTURES LINK IN ORIGINAL POST. Many more detailed images.

Prices don't include shipping. If you think they're too high or too low send me an angry PM and I will entertain.

Any questions? Please ask as many as you need. Got too many saws I fixed up over the months that never get used.

All are PHO unless you want the B&C, we can work it out. Got 20-32" Husky & 16-25" Stihl bars. Unless you're way out west I can get a saw to you for $15-30 shipping. I'd be glad to drop the prices a little if you want to meet up.

PICS: http://imgur.com/a/LSt0N
268 pics: http://imgur.com/a/1Jguz

$600 - 394XP: Crack on clutch side case. AM coil. Works great.

$480 - 372XP non XT: Stock OEM, clean.

$440 - 372XP non XT: AM coil, new plug, runs fine.

$260 - 268: Cylinder is OEM Mahle, piston is AM.

$400 - Stihl 044: Kept pretty clean. Top cover has a tiny crack near rear screw. Handle and air covers from 460. All OEM parts. Love running it but my 361 is perfect for me.

$200 - Stihl 028: AM coil, 175 compression. Runs good.

$120 - Stihl 210C: I put standard chain adjusters on both of these. I have two.

$130 - Stihl 021: Older one with old style air filter. Used a lot by me.

$120 - Stihl 180C: Kept very clean. Comes with the 12" b&c

$150 - Stihl 025: I have two. One has an AM carb. Both run pretty well.

PARTS:

$80 - Husky 55 parts, as pictured, coil has spark. Crank is a little stiff, I got it just to steal some parts for mine.

$80 - Stihl 028 parts. Piston has a little scoring but surprisingly holds 180-185 psi compression. Had plans to put it together, needs a coil, fuel line, clutch and chain brake assembly (maybe a few other tidbits) and it should be good to go.

Bars:

Something like $40 for a 25" and $20 for a 12". Scale it. They're all in pretty good shape. I toss all the bad ones.

I'm in Newnan. Got the 210 and 250 left. Sold all my 025.

Do you have a 25 inch stihl bar and chain? If so wondering how much to Decatur, MI. 49045

Latest posts

Back