• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 372xp non x-torq

• Thread starter Deleted member 117362
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Deleted member 117362

I completely rebuilt saw and have ran around 6-8 tanks of 40:1 non ethanol fuel through it. Will list aftermarket parts used first, clutch cover, muffler and top cover (not filter cover). Oem parts used, SKF crank bearings, used oem crank (tight connecting rod bearing), New Mahle 50mm cylinder and piston, new air filter and cover. 372xp decal says x-torq, it is not and x-torq (only one dealer had at the time). Muffler has been opened up as seen in picture. Grinding was done to cylinder to match intake to boot and lower cylinder inlet ports cleaned up. Base gasket delete and Motoseal used. Blue thread locker/sealant used on oil pump bolts, muffler bolts and cylinder head bolts. Case was vacuum tested. Carb limiter caps have been removed. Saw has an 8 pin rim sprocket and can change to 7 pin if wanted. Saw pulls a 20" bar full comp chisel chain in wet or dry red oak with ease. Saw is tuned for 1100 foot elevation and four stokes coming out of cut. $500 plus shipping. Paypal F&F.IMG_8063.JPG IMG_8049.JPG IMG_8048.JPG IMG_8050.JPG IMG_8051.JPG IMG_8053.JPG IMG_8046.JPG IMG_8060.JPG View attachment 658512 IMG_8055.JPG

Thanks Brett. Ken, Glad to here that 540 is serving you well. If someone wants base gasket installed, not a problem. Will recheck case vacuum after installed .

yeah I just sent two saws to the states and due to the location it was stupidly expensive...though i did send them priority at 29 lbs per box with a **** ton of insurance on them if the disappear. If the shipper is close to military shipping center its not too bad as the trip between that center and the base is for all intents and purpose free. so just an idea I think that Duce spent like 20 or 30 bucks to ship from his place to the point where it entered the military system and the rest of the ride was zero cost.

Latest posts

Back