FarmerTec Huztl MS660 Updated Build Kit - Build Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good man. I just got a mill. What kind of chain is best to use?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
To answer your question more clearly, there probably isn't any "right or wrong". You can make one out of a standard chain if you want. The important things are "semi chisel" and between 0 and 10 degree cutter angle. Or, the Granberg chain has a hybrid setup with scoring cutters and clearing cutters filed differently. I'd keep it as simple as possible to start. You will become a master sharpener very quickly.

I ordered a ms660 rim sprocket from HLSupply. They issued a tracking number. I discovered it was actually a fake tracking number so they could get paid. The sprocket has not showed up. I complained and pointed out that deceptive business practice and he hinted I was trying to get a spare to sell my friends. WTF is happening in America. I will never order from them again without using a credit card so I can charge back. I will likely have to wait 20days with PayPal. Scummy company.

If it says drop ship beware.

I ordered a ms660 rim sprocket from HLSupply. They issued a tracking number. I discovered it was actually a fake tracking number so they could get paid. The sprocket has not showed up. I complained and pointed out that deceptive business practice and he hinted I was trying to get a spare to sell my friends. WTF is happening in America. I will never order from them again without using a credit card so I can charge back. I will likely have to wait 20days with PayPal. Scummy company.

That's why I get most of my stuff from Baileys or somewhere never went through HL supply before maybe his wife kicked him out of the house that night to sleep in the dog house.

That's some BS right there. Ridiculous for sure.

I just received my decomp valve and a couple other things from HLSupply. It was my first order from them. I ordered Monday and they came Thursday.. Have you ordered from them before?

I just received my decomp valve and a couple other things from HLSupply. It was my first order from them. I ordered Monday and they came Thursday.. Have you ordered from them before?

yes but it will be my last. that is no way to do business. my issue was specific

the problem is they are selling something they have no control over and they did not tell me that. issuing a fake tracking number is dishonest in my eyes. they seem to only care about their end and not mine. I simply want what i paid for. i needed it, paid for it and don't have it and can't get a straight answer about it.

not sure whether its my first or 50th matters, it does not change the circumstance. why should i look for a excuse for them. anyway i was simply warning you about the way they are handling this.

yes but it will be my last. that is no way to do business. my issue was specific

the problem is they are selling something they have no control over and they did not tell me that. issuing a fake tracking number is dishonest in my eyes. they seem to only care about their end and not mine. I simply want what i paid for. i needed it, paid for it and don't have it and can't get a straight answer about it.

not sure whether its my first or 50th matters, it does not change the circumstance. why should i look for a excuse for them. anyway i was simply warning you about the way they are handling this.
That is not good business practice. I always thought it was a reputable company. If I had read this prior to my order, I would probably have looked elsewhere.
Did you spread the word on OPE , I think they are still a sponsor on that forum

That is not good business practice. I always thought it was a reputable company. If I had read this prior to my order, I would probably have looked elsewhere.
Did you spread the word on *** , I think they are still a sponsor on that forum

They booted me off thier forum because I went toe to toe with apeman. It was a big deal. The guy spent an entire day yelling for me. He signed up here under a different name and hammered me here. He had a bunch of disciples poke me. It was a trip. Never looked back. I doubt anyone there would care. Order but use a credit card so you can do a change back. I am going to quit using PayPal and my checking account. But I would not order anything drop shipped until they come up with a responsible way to treat us.

chainsaw kits and packing lists
http://thechainsawkitguy.com
http://YouTube.com/c/the1chainsawguy

So got my kit all together and it runs!!! (Got more then a few OEM parts on order). 76 carb already on there.
Of course they missed a few screws and an e-clip the brake pin was included but not installed

Attachments

• IMG_7479.JPG
    IMG_7479.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7480.JPG
    IMG_7480.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7481.JPG
    IMG_7481.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7482.JPG
    IMG_7482.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7483.JPG
    IMG_7483.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7484.JPG
    IMG_7484.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7485.JPG
    IMG_7485.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7486.JPG
    IMG_7486.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7500.JPG
    IMG_7500.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7502.JPG
    IMG_7502.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
So got my kit all together and it runs!!! (Got more then a few OEM parts on order). 76 carb already on there.
Of course they missed a few screws and an e-clip the brake pin was included but not installed
Congrats. First kit? It is my first and it was a bit challenging at times but I enjoyed it. It's a good feeling when it fires up isn't it?
Your last 5 photos wouldn't open up for me.

Congrats. First kit? It is my first and it was a bit challenging at times but I enjoyed it. It's a good feeling when it fires up isn't it?
Your last 5 photos wouldn't open up for me.

Yep first one! Not sure what's going on with the last 5 pics they load OK for me... Hmmmmm

Squish was 0.020-0.022
Used Hondabond on the case gasket just to be sure
Beveled the cylinder ports a bit to make sure I don't hang a ring. They came rough from the casting it seems.
Does anyone have a suggestion for a tachometer?

Yep first one! Not sure what's going on with the last 5 pics they load OK for me... Hmmmmm

Squish was 0.020-0.022
Beveled the cylinder ports a bit to make sure I don't hang a ring. They came rough from the casting it seems.
Stihl edt9 priced right from dealer. Great pics

chainsaw kits and packing lists
http://thechainsawkitguy.com
http://YouTube.com/c/the1chainsawguy

Squish was 0.020-0.022
I have a tech tach 20

Squish was 0.020-0.022
Was that squish with base gasket? Mine was .037 with out gasket. Compression is 150.

Back