Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody happen to have a service manual and parts list for a Stihl 044? It would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Fellas
I would like the user manual that would have come with the saw and service manual for my new to me Husqvarna 185 CD # 1000135
Thank You!
WesternSaw

Hello I was wondering if anyone had a shop manual for husqvarna 326 hd 60 hedge trimmers and husky 525 ls stringtrimmer thanks in advance

Brand New here, actually 1st post ever!

Need workshop manual & IPL for Stihl 028 AV Super Woodboss

Last week I asked for copies of manuals for a Stihl 024 and got several responses to the 2004-08 manual and IPL. I found several anomalies with my chainsaw so contacted Stihl tech service. My saw, SN 114008699, was built between 1982 and 1985 when the model was updated. Stihl said many of the parts remain common in current chainsaw but those that don't are no longer available from Stihl. The anomalies I have found are in the tank vent (missing from my unit so can't ID visually from IPL), the carb (mine says Tillotson HU54C on carb but Tillotson site and Mowers4U dealer say no such carb). Does anyone have any ideas for the old shop manual (I found an operation manual online), IPL and parts source? This post may best be made on a different thread as I know this on is focused on manuals. Some of you long time forum users let me know if I should start a new posting.

Last week I asked for copies of manuals for a Stihl 024 and got several responses to the 2004-08 manual and IPL. I found several anomalies with my chainsaw so contacted Stihl tech service. My saw, SN 114008699, was built between 1982 and 1985 when the model was updated. Stihl said many of the parts remain common in current chainsaw but those that don't are no longer available from Stihl. The anomalies I have found are in the tank vent (missing from my unit so can't ID visually from IPL), the carb (mine says Tillotson HU54C on carb but Tillotson site and Mowers4U dealer say no such carb). Does anyone have any ideas for the old shop manual (I found an operation manual online), IPL and parts source? This post may best be made on a different thread as I know this on is focused on manuals. Some of you long time forum users let me know if I should start a new posting.
Check your inbox for a 1986 ipl that shows Tillotson carb. Chainsawr lists the carb for sale.

Back