Jonsered 2095

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BGC

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am contemplating selling my Jonsered 2095 Turbo, any idea of a fair asking price? It has a new 20" bar, clutch brake is removed, 145 psi compression test.
Thanks,
BC

I am contemplating selling my Jonsered 2095 Turbo, any idea of a fair asking price? It has a new 20" bar, clutch brake is removed, 145 psi compression test.
Thanks,
BC
Pics would help. I had an okay looking 2095, and had a hard time selling it, and I was asking $400. Parts are getting hard to find for them. image.jpg

Local guy had a mint 2095 he wanted $1200 for...I offered $650 which I thought was fair. He never called me back so someone gave him some big money for it. When I say mint though it was mint. Sat unused mostly but the guy ran it once and a while with a 24" bar in small wood just to keep fresh gas through it.

I'll pay too much for a really clean saw for collector purpose but try not to go totally insane. I know a guy that has a full wrap Jonsereds 90 that's honestly one tank from NOS....but I haven't had the nerve to go bankrupt over that one yet either.

I will try and post some pictures shortly. It is hardly a mint show piece, its been used. What is the range of compression test numbers from a freshly rebuilt to a worn in engine? I can not find any in service compression test number to judge by?

What would a 394XP do that a 2095 can't. Not to get too far off subject… Besides parts availability, is there any advantage

Thanks,
BC
Do you still have the 2095?

Thanks,
BC

Hi guys! New to this site, I bought this 2095 of eBay this week and you wouldn't think it had done more than a months work. I'm from the uk and wondered what a saw like this would be worth. Im going to start collecting saws and using them weekends coz its sooo much fun!!! This is my first saw to my collection apart from my 2o50 which are common.

Does anyone know the age of the saw? I'm guessing year 2000 but not sure.
Any helpful replies would be appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_1089.JPG
    IMG_1089.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1090.JPG
    IMG_1090.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1091.JPG
    IMG_1091.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 16
What would a 394XP do that a 2095 can't. Not to get too far off subject… Besides parts availability, is there any advantage

I don't know that, but the models aren't really related, even though both were made at the same factory, and had the same bore and stoke - at times that overlapped with some years (Husqvarna factory). The 2094 was a development of the 920/930, while the Husky 394xp was a new design by 1991 or so (but with some flashback to the 288xp).

As far as I know, the 2095 was more directed at the milling saw market, with the max torque at lower rpm than the 2094, 394 and 395, and a bit less max hp - but it may be just a myth?

I'm not any sort of an expert on this, just repeating the basics of what I have picked up on different chainsaw forums trough the years, and some documents that may or may not be accurate.

Thanks for the info Guyana guesses at what it could be worth? I gave £200 and hoping it would be worth double

Thanks for the info guys. Any guesses as to what it's worth? I gave £200 so I'm hoping it would be worth double because Jonsered saws are not available to the uk now
Excuse my bad spelling in the last post

Back