Runnin' Loads

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice load Nate. Makes me embarrassed about the loads I run. Which, in any case, I haven't run for months :(. I really need to get out there.

Are you still putting cardboard down in the back of your nice truck when you head out cutting?
Thanks cowboy, my buddy does most of the stacking, he’s pretty good at getting a lot on one load, told him not to stack it so high so we can go out more often;). Well your loads prolly have the same BTU’s.
Well last time I didn’t, just tried to be careful, cardboard mostly for tailgate so I don’t ding it up loading and unloading. Has a rubber mat on bed.

Well last time I didn’t, just tried to be careful

That's how it starts. You try to be careful and then before you know it you're shot putting half rounds from 20ft away and the bang can be heard from the next state and then your nice new truck looks like my beaten up Subaru. It's only a matter of time :crazy2:.

That's how it starts. You try to be careful and then before you know it you're shot putting half rounds from 20ft away and the bang can be heard from the next state and then your nice new truck looks like my beaten up Subaru. It's only a matter of time :crazy2:.
Lol...... yep

Nice trailer Dan, dump trailers are sure nice. On my wish list for sure.

Thanks Nate .
My first dumptrailer is polly close to 30yrs old , I got it used about 8 years ago , it's now my brothers , this one is from the same fella that I got my first one , it's his upgrade from the small one , he's had it for 8yrs but needed a larger dump and offered it to me at a very reasonable price so I jumped on it right away .
This one is a very good fit for what I do and what I want in a trailer , his hew one is a 16' 14k dump , huge , way to big for me so I don't know if I'll jump on it when he calls because he's upgraded again , well , if the price is right ;)
Trailers aren't like cars , a well built one will easily give you 20+ years of service , yearly maintenance is relatively cheap , the tags are cheap and they'll do a ton of work and make life easy :)
Don't buy a cheap one .

This load

hJwla7V.jpg

Ended up

mOSIdmJ.jpg

qoGiFtT.jpg

We run it right to the camp lol

Here's the very first load of wood in the dump trailer. I looked for over a year, for a used dump trailer. The trailers I found didn't have enough of a gap between used prices and new prices. I looked at specs and everything from several different companies and decided to go with BMT. It's a 7x12, 12k. Big enough to haul the skid steer in.

Attachments

• IMG_4361.JPG
    IMG_4361.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 32
Back