Huztl husky engine top covers?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0FC8C728-187B-4D85-87BA-BD1D56F7BD7A.png And This Is Why folks might purchase aftermarket cover! 90.00 without adding shipping!

I have a whole huztle tank handle and plastics on my ms650. It all weng togesther slmost flawlessly. One of ghe mounts was off a hair but the saw also had a tree dropped on it us why i got it, who knows what was tweeked? Is it was all aftermarket but went togeather well. Not sure if I fit the cover on OE base but I'd imagine just as good. They copy the originals.

I will agree the composition is different, there not as stiff/durable and the stihl color is just a hair off. But for what I have I'm it I am happy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Is it a rebuilt saw or an original? They ARE on one The Best Ever! Mine will out cut just about any saw in this category!!!

I bought it with a bad engine. I figure it needs everything.

Now I looked closer at my new 272 top cover. It’s made in Brazil, with the husky crown and big H on it. I’m pretty sure it has husky numbers on it. It’s in a farmtec bag.
What’s going on with these so called after market parts? Are these left over parts from discontinued model runs? Something ain’t right.

I bought it with a bad engine. I figure it needs everything.

Now I looked closer at my new 272 top cover. It’s made in Brazil, with the husky crown and big H on it. I’m pretty sure it has husky numbers on it. It’s in a farmtec bag.
What’s going on with these so called after market parts? Are these left over parts from discontinued model runs? Something ain’t right.
It seems the Chinese have NO Respect for Patents or Trademarks!

The Chinese are using vendors in other countries to do plastic injection. We here in the USA have taught the world about survival and profits. Patents runout in seven years I think my dads did. But the saw is discontinued. I wonder if China is paying royalties to Husqvarna to manufacture there saws? If not what’s going on.

My huztl cover was also made in Brazil and has all husqy markings. I figure it comes from same source as the OEM covers for those 'discontinued models' that are still produced for third world countries. They fit perfectly and all the little parts swapped over with no problems. At less than $12 delivered, I will ignore all the chinese junk comments. The saw is already over 20 years old and Husqvarna had plenty of time to reconsider their ridiculous pricing policies. DSC04093.JPG DSC04094.JPG

Do you really beleive it's made in Brazil or that they just copied that part too? Hultz/farmertec is a china company.
My huztl cover was also made in Brazil and has all husqy markings. I figure it comes from same source as the OEM covers for those 'discontinued models' that are still produced for third world countries. They fit perfectly and all the little parts swapped over with no problems. At less than $12 delivered, I will ignore all the chinese junk comments. The saw is already over 20 years old and Husqvarna had plenty of time to reconsider their ridiculous pricing policies. View attachment 663165 View attachment 663166

Do you really beleive it's made in Brazil or that they just copied that part too?

Since milling logos and printing is one of the most expensive parts of mold making, I seriously doubt they would spend time adding those features if they were making their own mold. I will wager that mine came from the same mold that the Brazilian saws covers came from. Whether or not the mold is in Brazil or China, I have no idea.

They often buy the actual tooling and machines the stuff is made on.
Since milling logos and printing is one of the most expensive parts of mold making, I seriously doubt they would spend time adding those features if they were making their own mold. I will wager that mine came from the same mold that the Brazilian saws covers came from. Whether or not the mold is in Brazil or China, I have no idea.

My huztl cover was also made in Brazil and has all husqy markings. I figure it comes from same source as the OEM covers for those 'discontinued models' that are still produced for third world countries. They fit perfectly and all the little parts swapped over with no problems. At less than $12 delivered, I will ignore all the chinese junk comments. The saw is already over 20 years old and Husqvarna had plenty of time to reconsider their ridiculous pricing policies. View attachment 663165 View attachment 663166
That Is One Nice Looker!!! What’s she look like under the hood?

Latest posts

Back