• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Homelite 360

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd F

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Looking to buy a carberator rebuild kit for a Homelite 360 automatic. Its 1980 model. The boot that goes to the piston from the carb also. Any help finding would be appreciated. Been a good saw

The carb kits and intake boots can be bought on eBay, if your not a eBay fan try Leon’s chainsaw, or randy’s Small engine, both places have a lot of the old NOS homelite parts. I got my intake boots from Randy’s when I replaced mine on my 350,360 and 410 Homelite’s.

The carb kits and intake boots can be bought on eBay, if your not a eBay fan try Leon’s chainsaw, or randy’s Small engine, both places have a lot of the old NOS homelite parts. I got my intake boots from Randy’s when I replaced mine on my 350,360 and 410 Homelite’s.
The carb kits and intake boots can be bought on eBay, if your not a eBay fan try Leon’s chainsaw, or randy’s Small engine, both places have a lot of the old NOS homelite parts. I got my intake boots
Thanks a lot. I'm gonna give it a try.
from Randy’s when I replaced mine on my 350,360 and 410 Homelite’s.

Been sort of communicating with him on parts, he's taken 3-4+ weeks to reply to msgs.
Nate I just sent you an email...sorry it's taken too long, but the massive list you sent over took a lot of time to go through in detail and I never did finish. For folks that don't know much about me, I do love this hobby, but it isn't all that I "do". My day job is the bread-winner and I have two young daughters that I try to spend as much time as possible with, especially this time of year when they're not in school. The website, parts and saws are my hobby...a very involved hobby, but a hobby none the less. What Nate experienced isn't normal for customer inquiries, most get answered within 24 hours and as undee70ss noted, orders typically ship the next day. Again Nate, I'm apologize!

Nate I just sent you an email...sorry it's taken too long, but the massive list you sent over took a lot of time to go through in detail and I never did finish. For folks that don't know much about me, I do love this hobby, but it isn't all that I "do". My day job is the bread-winner and I have two young daughters that I try to spend as much time as possible with, especially this time of year when they're not in school. The website, parts and saws are my hobby...a very involved hobby, but a hobby none the less. What Nate experienced isn't normal for customer inquiries, most get answered within 24 hours and as undee70ss noted, orders typically ship the next day. Again Nate, I'm apologize!

Wasn't sure you even got the spreadsheet, I emailed several times asking if it went through and never got a reply.
If you think that one is long, should seen the Husqy and McCulloch ones, they are easily double that.

Back