rayco rg 100 sensor stops wheel from grinding? help?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nighthero27

Reaction score
i believe its the sensor but has any rg100 owner experienced this? i opened the latch and it seems like all the wires to the sensor are secured with no cuts or abrasion. what can i do to fix it. if its nit the sensor what else can it be? im the type to try to fix it myself before sending it off to a professional. thanks for looking.

My rg50 super did that last year. It was the sensor itself that went bad. I pulled it off and was able to connect one of the wires to a screw in there to make the wheel spin, but then you couldn’t use the blade; had to unscrew that connection to use the blade. Kinda a pain, but worked till I got the new part.
Rayco part is expensive, I got one from grainer that was much less expensive and working fine for over a year

My rg50 super did that last year. It was the sensor itself that went bad. I pulled it off and was able to connect one of the wires to a screw in there to make the wheel spin, but then you couldn’t use the blade; had to unscrew that connection to use the blade. Kinda a pain, but worked till I got the new part.
Rayco part is expensive, I got one from grainer that was much less expensive and working fine for over a year
SIR, was that Grainer or Grainger?

Back