Mini Mac 6.. cute little thing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CsClimbr

Ex-Climber with CAD
Reaction score
Let the ole ladies uncle fire up a couple of the big CC’s today and after about 10 minutes of him giggling & playing Jedi with the long bars and little branches/fence posts & whatever else he could swing them at, he comes out of the garage with this thing..

What is it?! I’ve never seen something so cute, do you bring one of these to a fine-jeweler when in need of fixin’..? Would he use a loop? :laughing:

Says he runs it every once in awhile and loves to play with it but figured he’d ask me if anyone would be interested in something like this and what it might be worth?

I haven’t a clue, but I said I knew of the perfect place to ask those questions.. all original & OEM even the b&c (as far as he’s aware)

5E5029EF-7ABC-47CD-B4EF-291571A4E2F0.jpeg

That was the 1st chainsaw I ever rebuilt........at age 8. :)

It barely fits in my hands but I’m a bit large, guess you’d have to be young with smaller digits to get into something like that.

I didn’t ask him to run it. Are they powerful? Fun? Quality? Collectors items?

He said “check this thing out, this is what all the pros use these days” :laugh:

They got a lot of hate for how nose heavy, how they trun your hands to jello, how to do any work to it, the engine has to come out and putting it back together is a nightmare.
All that aside they are a good camping saw, compact has lots of power for the size, if you forget it or run it over, it's no big deal. They are cheep

Latest posts

Back