• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 371XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be down there tomorrow evening Mike. My lady lives about ten minutes from him. I've met Doug once, he's straight up. If you'd like a second opinion I'm sure whatever info on this saw could be obtained.

I sincerely appreciate the offer but I’m going to stand pat with my current inventory...(at least until fall semester tuition/room/books are paid lol). This does look to be a really really nice one and is tempting all the same

What town I may be pretty close to you , I’m in between Charleston and Huntington WV but have worked all over Ohio.
What town I may be pretty close to you , I’m in between Charleston and Huntington WV but have worked all over Ohio.
sent ya a Pm where I’m at exactly.

Saw arrived. I bounced out of work an hour early to check it out. Slapped a chain and bar and handle on it, didn’t even tune it as it was idling perfect at 2700 and peaking at 12,700(which is about what I prefer) Ran perfect in a chunk of walnut with 24” bar. Started on 3rd pull after gassing. It’s oiling like a boss and cosmetically the ol 371xp looks better than the pictures made it to be. Thank you!

Back