• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Sotz Monster Mauls

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotti

Reaction score
My wood splitting days are over and I no longer use these two Sotz Monster Mauls. One is the smaller Ladies maul and the other is the standard heavier version. Both are in excellent condition. I looked on eBay and couldn't believe the prices being asked for these....$140 and up and in only poor condition. I think a fair price would be $60 each.

I'm not interested in trying to ship these monsters but if anyone in the Denver area is interested message me.IMG_1271.JPGIMG_1273.JPGIMG_1274.JPGIMG_1275.JPG

My wood splitting days are over and I no longer use these two Sotz Monster Mauls. One is the smaller Ladies maul and the other is the standard heavier version. Both are in excellent condition. I looked on eBay and couldn't believe the prices being asked for these....$140 and up and in only poor condition. I think a fair price would be $60 each.

I'm not interested in trying to ship these monsters but if anyone in the Denver area is interested message me.View attachment 668168View attachment 668169View attachment 668170View attachment 668171
Are these still available

Hi:

If you still have these, would you USPS them to Canada, I would pay for them and your trouble to package them and the postage too. thanks Neal

Latest posts

Back