• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 262xp cash in hand

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John235

Wood burner
Reaction score
I’m looking for a 262xp chainsaw. With a KS cylinder and hda-87 carb. I know these are valuable and I’m prepared to pay good money for one in nice shape I’ve got a beat 261/262 conversion already so I’m looking for a mint one. Thanks.

Look in the for sale add.theres someone with a 365 special for sale.i seen he mentioned he has one for sale.[emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...hare_tid=12627&share_fid=1392778&share_type=t

Husqvarna 365 sorta special ~mint~

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks Brad, but I can’t seem to find it. When you say in the for sale do you mean the trading post. Thanks again

Thanks. I found it. They wouldn’t let me message him. So I’m trying on this site. I appreciate the heads up

Thanks. I have found one. I will be content for a little while. Haha
Buddy, i Really like you wood hauler! I could use one like that up here in da woods! I find all kinds of seasoned firewood ( Western Larch) but can’t get to it! That wood hauler is Just what I need!

Thats hysterical. Those things were so small. What I want to see is someone turn an ugly smart car into a wood hauler.
Thanks that little Suzuki has been a good woods truck.

I bought that samurai 10 years ago for $400. Only thing it’s needed was a battery and a couple oil changes.

Back