• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 288 full wrap

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well did everyone get there money back yet???? What happened was it a scam or a honest mistake??

Man that would make me angry good thing there is companies such as pay pal

bringing this thread back to the top......

Beware of this member....... several members have had deals go bad after sending money. Thankfully I got my saw from him after a long wait and many lies and excuses.

Sounds like others haven’t been so lucky. Every time he lists a saw he “needs money now”. Then after the sale he falls off the end of the earth.....

draw your own conclusions....

No excuse for this kind of business- no matter the excuse that M44 supplies when he finally comes back online.....: if he does. The excuses are in abundance.

I see you sourwould on the first page claimed you did not. If F&F you have no way to get your $ back?

Sorry, I misread your comment. If you pay friends and family, you're screwed. I'm sure part of that 3 percent fee goes to covering overhead on dealing with this bull .

I have found most on AS to be honest common minded folks. I’ve only had one negative interaction and I paid PP F&F and got nothing but excuses from the seller. I will say AS was somewhat helpful and stepped in to help resolve it...long story.
I still use F&F but only with sellers that others can vouch for. It’s sad that so few people value their word as their bond anymore. Remember when two men looked each other in the eye and shook hands and it was a deal??

Back