• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite 750

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After finding and having the time to read that whole conversation about the 090, I guess he was selling the whole saw but that doesn't change anything.

Yes he was. Reading through a thread helps. That thread has nothing to do with this here but if you must know . He an I are in a PM about getting the saw sent here

Now as for the 750 if you want one they are here. I am going to swap parts back and forth. I did send a PM at the EXACT time I said I did. You did not respond. If you want to call me rude that is your opinion but the facts are facts. Now go read the PM's and see

If you and Bill cannot work out a deal then I have a 750 I might let go of. I have, and will continue to wait until you two resolve this one way or another. I DO NOT wish to step on anyone elses sale, and mine ain't too cheap.

You are not stepping on any sale here. The 750's do not have to sell Honestly I do not care one way or the other. I know where there was one in a closed down shop 14 years ago that I figured I would go look and see if it is still there but now I do not have to

I know this is an old post, but is this still for sale by chance?
Hey buddy shoot me a text message and I'll get you sorted out. I would have just texted you myself but I wanted others to see that I have already filled you in to keep this thread from continually popping back up to the top.

Bill G or anyone?Do you all have any parts for a 750 you would like to sell?I need a chain guard assembly complete.Thank you,sir's

Man I’ve got one of these sitting on the shelf in my shop with a hole in the crank case and a scored piston...I could see if the owner is interested in selling.

Oh im not sure whst they are really worth i know alot of folks think they are made of gold but im interested in one or two to make one so yeah please check into it guys let me know thanks i appreciate it

What's a non runner with good compression worth? I have on that a lot of paint is missing off it but it's not busted up.

Ready to go in operating condition to be used?

$500-600.

With a big bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dumb question, after all this time, and all theses posts, did anybody ever get to actually buy a 750?? or any saw for that matter.. out of all this posting??? Just curious ;) :)

O
Dumb question, after all this time, and all theses posts, did anybody ever get to actually buy a 750?? or any saw for that matter.. out of all this posting??? Just curious ;) :)
No i havent bougbt one yet havent been looking real hard i wa t one just some legal stuff has reared its ugly head so im kinda stuck for a min but am looking for a project 750

Back