Took the plunge again.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I purchased a running Husqvarna 55 and a running Husqvarna 162. While browsing for my first stihl chainsaw. I found a running stihl 029 farmboss. I guess it was a good day today.

Hey Bill!! I'm not sure but I think that iPhone you are using might have a camera built into it.

:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpictures:

Th
When you are serious about cutting wood, and want a real saw, contact me. I have a previously owned, in mint condition Stihl MS880R. You will be an inch longer, 10 years younger, men will cast their eyes down and move out of your way, and hot sexy women will want to brush up against you.

I'm not going to lose my man card for buying a stihl 029? Lol

Th

I'm not going to lose my man card for buying a stihl 029? Lol
There's no bad saws... just some better than others. If it runs well and has a sharp chain, it will sure beat using a 2 man crosscut. It's not going to take the place of Husqvarnas though.

And when are you going to get one of these?

262xp X 2.jpg

I swear I don't see how you have time to run saws.

I'm retired recovering from cancer. I'm collecting chainsaws. Having fun. I have Husqvarna dirtbikes to restore, tractors to restore, chainsaws to rebuild, restore and maybe sell some off in the future. I'm bored as he'll.

My son is on vacation when he gets back ill do a family pic.

There's no bad saws... just some better than others. If it runs well and has a sharp chain, it will sure beat using a 2 man crosscut. It's not going to take the place of Husqvarnas though.

And when are you going to get one of these?

View attachment 671242

I have a few 162's, 272, 372 I need to look I'm losing count. My list is up to date.

I purchased a running Husqvarna 55 and a running Husqvarna 162. While browsing for my first stihl chainsaw. I found a running stihl 029 farmboss. I guess it was a good day today.
Where are you finding all these saws? A while back I had a hankering for a 55. I searched high and low for a few weeks but never did find one at a decent price.
I had no idea you were recovering from cancer. I will add you to my prayer list.
God bless you.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

What stihl models are better?

I was going to buy a farmboss and a 015 in the beginning then I was told to go with Husqvarna because of there quality dirtbikes. This was the late 70's after I wore out two craftsman chainsaws. It was time to really upgrade. I chose a new 2100 and a 240Sg heated handles.

What stihl models are better?

I was going to buy a farmboss and a 015 in the beginning then I was told to go with Husqvarna because of there quality dirtbikes. This was the late 70's after I wore out two craftsman chainsaws. It was time to really upgrade. I chose a new 2100 and a 240Sg heated handles.
034 super, 241, 044, 046, 461, and 661 are pretty solid

Back