Got some free wood. Feel blessed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

U&A

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Long story short. Some family and friends in a little community have a tree service going around yard to yard. The service is chipping all the limb wood and bucking logs to 16-20”. I get all the logs for FREE! right off the lawns.

So far iv gotten 3 pickup loads full to the brim (8foot bed 3500) of black locust, 1 load of oak and 1 load of wild cherry. About 2 loads of wild cherry left and at least 1 load of oak.

Looks like im going to be buying some people some beer as a thanks.

Just wanted to share as Im SUPER geeked about it and feel blessed.

Here is a pick of one of the loads.

5e32bac3710330b59e39fd9310a206b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long story short. Some family and friends in a little community have a tree service going around yard to yard. The service is chipping all the limb wood and bucking logs to 16-20”. I get all the logs for FREE! right off the lawns.

So far iv gotten 3 pickup loads full to the brim (8foot bed 3500) of black locust, 1 load of oak and 1 load of wild cherry. About 2 loads of wild cherry left and at least 1 load of oak.

Looks like im going to be buying some people some beer as a thanks.

Just wanted to share as Im SUPER geeked about it and feel blessed.

Here is a pick of one of the loads.

5e32bac3710330b59e39fd9310a206b2.jpg

You have good taste in trucks.
9fe6dfa5a3736842d1baa62648194bd2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You have good taste in trucks.
9fe6dfa5a3736842d1baa62648194bd2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

What headache rack do you have and how do you like it. Considering making one and utilizing square tube to make it as a air compressor tank as well for onboard air.

Also dont have a lot of spare time so i may just buy one.

you are living right with a situation like that! bragging rights for now, though while the getting is good you can make it even better if you can give some of those sticks another life as the ultimate reminder of your big score- go make them some lamps!

Great score Mang! Wish the tree companies did that around here.

Back