Fiskars on clearance at Walmart!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well....
I went to my local Walmart today. They had a 36", and several other lengths, including the hatchets. I went to the customer service desk and asked them if they could match a SKU from another Walmart store. They stated that they could not. I showed them the SKU's (Thanks to djman033) and they said they could not match another Walmart Store's clearance item.
Needless to say, I was not very pleased, as they only had 1 of the 36" Axes left. They had several of the other lengths, but I was most interested in getting another 36" Splitting Axe for a backup.
I guess I have to wait and go in weekly, until they mark them down.

I didn't know they grew mums in china, wonder how many they can fit in a shipping container.
:laugh:
Looks like a great deal on the axe. I like mine took it in on part of a trade for a 192t so I didn't have to risk anything. Works like a charm in the right wood. I also allowed a teenager to use mine, one missed strike latter and we all heard crack and the head was laying on the ground:(. It's one of those lessons we learn about tools, right tool for the right job. I wouldn't ask a huskee 22 ton splitter to do the same as a timberwolf t-5. That being said I would be a little upset if I payed the same price as the timberwolf for the huskee.
Seems it will be a tool I don't loan out, anyone know how well they do with the warranty.
Here it is

Latest posts

Back