Husqvarna 572 coming to a store near you!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent Nowell

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
NEXT SUMMER!!

Wa wawawa

Yes 2019 summer

My local dealer called the husky rep and that’s the word at least for Canada, apparently there are issues with the plastic covers??? Sounds like BS to me!

Was supposed to be this year now the next what a load....

Thought i would share the ‘news’

It’s to late for me. Husky have sat on their ass to long over this saw. I’ve been on a bunch of jobs I could have justified a 572 but instead kept running old 372’s waiting and waiting and waiting. They’ve made a joke of themselves! Stihl has released their entire lineup and are now on to the next. With the 500i coming they’ve outdated anything husky will have out in a long time.

It’s to late for me. Husky have sat on their ass to long over this saw. I’ve been on a bunch of jobs I could have justified a 572 but instead kept running old 372’s waiting and waiting and waiting. They’ve made a joke of themselves! Stihl has released their entire lineup and are now on to the next. With the 500i coming they’ve outdated anything husky will have out in a long time.
It wouldn't surprise me if your 372 cut just as fast as the highly touted 572. It's the 70cc saw to which all others are compared!

Yes, but can max-flo keep up with producing functional air filters for stihls new lineup? :numberone:

Yah , if you’re a STIHL guy stock up on the 461 ... max-flow system ; deck; port ; mod muffler and you will eat the new 462c for breakfast,lunch and dinner ! If you prefer Husqvarna then run a 375 xpw and do it up right ! Will spankola the 572xp all ... day ... long ! Not really fond of these new “factory-controlled air-leak “ saws at all ....... lotta field reports comin back indicating mucho wear on the STIHL - “twist-on” style filter can let fines into the firing chamber ... grease around the filter mating surfaces may help alleviate the probs ... I’m a big fan of the max-flow ,oiled -filter system .... if you do a lot of cutting they are worth every penny imho !

Yes, but can max-flo keep up with producing functional air filters for stihls new lineup? :numberone:

I reported you, that was uncalled for buddy. i never have and I doubt I ever will see a professional use or even care to hear about a max flo filter lol it’s just not gonna happen, it’s a firewood cutter thing.

Yah , if you’re a STIHL guy stock up on the 461 ... max-flow system ; deck; port ; mod muffler and you will eat the new 462c for breakfast,lunch and dinner ! If you prefer Husqvarna then run a 375 xpw and do it up right ! Will spankola the 572xp all ... day ... long ! Not really fond of these new “factory-controlled air-leak “ saws at all ....... lotta field reports comin back indicating mucho wear on the STIHL - “twist-on” style filter can let fines into the firing chamber ... grease around the filter mating surfaces may help alleviate the probs ... I’m a big fan of the max-flow ,oiled -filter system .... if you do a lot of cutting they are worth every penny imho !
I thought you got banned? Oh wait that was on the other site. Lol. #freefabz

Latest posts

Back