Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rabbit foods.

My black Volvo came with a big round sticka on the gas filler cover.......said..."Eat more Kale".......weren't long in loosin' that!!! Not a fan.....grew it a couple years.....the bride and daughter tried to make it edible in various ways.....and they both pretty handy around the kitchen....it grew well...very robust....just like anything else you can't eat...grow like 'Ell it did....

Edward picked up the 562HexPee this afternoon......left two 18"Oregon barz with blown tips.....hardly any paint wear.......rails need grinding/flattening/squaring......tips 'sploded .......man they hard on gear.......that nice 2017 562 probably only got a year left in it....if that.....last a normal human 'nuther 15-20 years without major repairs......not Edward.........

My black Volvo came with a big round sticka on the gas filler cover.......said..."Eat more Kale".......weren't long in loosin' that!!! Not a fan.....grew it a couple years.....the bride and daughter tried to make it edible in various ways.....and they both pretty handy around the kitchen....it grew well...very robust....just like anything else you can't eat...grow like 'Ell it did....
Heck yea, that stuff plain nasty for human consumption, yak!!

Page III alert!!! Another beauty day here.....gonna head down the bay around noon today. I know the skiff is half full of rain water out there so gotta get that bailed out....spend over night at the camp. Taking a light load of building materials and a crate of hardwood firewood for later in the season too. Project time is coming up fast. The bride is away for nearly two weeks starting next Thursday so the dogs and I will be at camp a fair amount....basically whenever I'm not working.....which may be more difficult than I would like......work scheduling is piling up....seems like I can be just as busy as I want this fall/winter, which is good money wise but cuts into muh fun tyme a bit!! Got 5 spruce to take down out there at camp this fall.....that has to be done on a foggy/rainy day with an off shore breeze so I can drag the brush down the beach at low tide and burn it.....damn island spruce got a lot of limbs!!!!

Have all the plug gear on hand, saved my bacon last evening. Tire held 90 lbs overnight, should be good to go today.

Well, made it there and back, tire still holding at 90 lbs, guess the plug will work for now. May make another run if it does not get get too wet this week, maybe get some spinoff rain from Hurricane Florence.

Well, made it there and back, tire still holding at 90 lbs, guess the plug will work for now. May make another run if it does not get get too wet this week, maybe get some spinoff rain from Hurricane Florence.

I think you'll get some......the whole mess went just off shore of here heading East.......cold front north of me prohibited it from a northerly track. Watched it pour on the camp on the 'puter and it just nicked MDI on the way by. The bulk of it looked to be heading straight up the Fundy but there were also light bands moving up your east side too.

We really need some rain, everything is very dry here but rain will stop me from hauling cross country to the camp. There are a few hills that get too slippery when wet and there are many big,deep and wide water holes in the road that just get deeper with rain. Even though it has been so dry for the last few months some of the holes are still 12" - 16" deep with muddy water.

It was a recon and was always hard to start. After the winter, fuhdedaboudit. After I pulled the carb and flushed it out with Gumout it starts in 2 pulls. Bring on the Stihls.i also switched to alcohol free premix with the "Stabil" already in there. It is a ripoff but I am a very occasional user.
If you can't get a Hooski started you'd nevah get a Stihl to run...even a little......:buttkick:

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

3a71362a91667bc4b5a90374c0dc27ee.jpg

Latest posts

Back