2018 441cm or 372x-torq?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But to start a fight.... I'm really looking forward to seeing the echo cs680 replacement. After owning the 620 and playing with it a bit, if it were me I'd be trying to wait as long as I could if I needed that size saw. If it follows suit, it might be the best option.

Was leaning towards the 441, but you guys are talking me out of it.
Chances are that you will not have a problem with either saw, but if you do, having good dealer support is vital. Interview all dealers and decide on how you feel about them. No one on this site is going to CYA if the saw hits the fan, so their opinion should not be the deal maker.

See if one of the Dealers will let you take one brand over to the other brand's store to compare side by side. You may be surprised what you think.

Thanks for the input. Went with the Stihl. Cost ended up being the same. The dealer for the husky is great, but the Stihl dealer is the best, (maybe because he’s one of 3 good ones in the area) plus my other saws, blower and trimmer are all Stihl from the same dealer.

I’ve got a job with what appears to be 15 or so cords of oak (been down for 2 years) to buck this weekend plus 5 fir trees to drop so we’ll se how it does. Got it with a 28” bar but gonna run it with a 24” Tsumra light bar.

Latest posts

Back