Husqvarna Limited Edition (Pink) BC awareness saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CsClimbr

Ex-Climber with CAD
Reaction score
We’re these made in a mass production? (Husq 455 Ranchers I believe?) Guess I’m askin if they’re out there for purchase or were they just a specialty saw in a very limited amount?

I ask cause my girl said she’d love to have a pink chainsaw after I said I’d get (or build) her one

Thanks in advance!

We’re these made in a mass production? (Husq 455 Ranchers I believe?) Guess I’m askin if they’re out there for purchase or were they just a specialty saw in a very limited amount?

I ask cause my girl said she’d love to have a pink chainsaw after I said I’d get (or build) her one

Thanks in advance!

Husqvarna made a very small run of 450's in hot pink back in 2016 for the Breast Cancer Awareness Month. These were not made for direct sale: they were prizes for a raffle with all the money going to a foundation helping women with breast cancer.
I have literally no idea how many were made, surely less than a hundred. They are very rare collector's items.

However I think a can of rattle paint in hot pink and a small donation to a deserving charity will go a very long way and be equally appreciated...

For the price you’re better off buying something else and rattle canning it. They are just painted over themselves but would be cool if the plastics where actually pink :cool:

https://m.ebay.com/itm/NEW-HUSQVARN...H-SAW-18-BAR-/263487749626?_mwBanner=1&_rdt=1

From the October 2017 raffle official rules: https://www.husqvarna.com/us/breast-cancer-awareness/

Pink Husqvarna 450 Rancher Chainsaw (valued at $399.95)

I hope he/she will share the profits with a cancer benefit charity but I am not holding my breath.

PS: the original chainsaws made for the 2015 and 2016 raffles had all pink plastics, they weren't merely sprayed over. Very neat looking and a very eye catching hue of pink, albeit using them would probably result in the color fading very rapidly.

Yeah, I did see the raffles through Husqvarna advertising so I figured they’d be very rare. IMO they should keep doing it for the good cause..

Thanks for the help guys!

Needless to say if I acquired one I’d most likely never run it then.. maybe a custom powder coat or plasti dipped project is in order

If you end up getting one, get ahold of @FWANK WIZZO if you want to get it ported.
Nahhh ill just send it to my homeboy HAWTSAWS101!!! And then take a bunch of blurry pictures of the inside of the cylinder, then find some pics on the internet of somebody elses port work and post em up.

I'd buy one and I would hope it costs fifty bucks extra to donate to breast cancer research.
And I would surely run it out in the woods every day of the week. It would have to be an XP model though, a man has to have standards.

Back