Man! I need a new saddle!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dod they say how long it would take to get it? Says "backorder"

talked to August yesterday...he said they MIGHT ship by the end of the month...i'm seriously contemplating canceling and ordering an ergo...i have 5 storm damaged removals between monday and tuesday...and i need something solid and i need it without a 7-8 week wait...

EDIT: After sitting here for 20 minutes and cooling off a little...I'm going to grab one of whatever my local vermeer has, and when the MB gets here, i'll have a safe backup...no worries...i think they have ergo's, sentinels, and sequoia's up there right now.

You ever get things from Midwest Arborist Supplies in Grand Rapids? I've always been happy dealing with them with mail ordered stuff. Sherrill has also been good...so nothing against getting through Vermeer!

You ever get things from Midwest Arborist Supplies in Grand Rapids? I've always been happy dealing with them with mail ordered stuff. Sherrill has also been good...so nothing against getting through Vermeer!

Not really, sherrill and vermeer are linked up, sherrill bought tree stuff, and midwest arborist supply orders all their stuff from vermeer...so walking into the store, its cheaper at vermeer usually by a couple bucks....plus vermeer is a little closer. BTW that saddle showed up an hour ago :)

Just hanging around lol....i have a busy day today but will get it all adjusted up tonight! So far this is easily THE most comfy belt i've ever put on. By a long shot. After the pic i adjusted the legs a little so its easier to sit upright....man i love this thing!

Attachments

• FFD5D1F7-7188-43B5-BAFD-5AB720492C98.jpeg
    FFD5D1F7-7188-43B5-BAFD-5AB720492C98.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 22
I bought a Petzl Sequoia srt for $380 on sale. If I were going to be using it for daily work, I would have definitely looked long and hard at the Sentinal, Treemotion, monkeybeaver, and possibly to treeaustria 3.2.

As it is, the Petzl will be great for my recreational tree use at that price point.

Latest posts

Back