Everything Egg!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started putting seasoned salt in the poaching water. The eggs really suck in the seasonings as they cook and definitely adds to the taste.

Thanks Steve, I usually use a 3 egg poacher anymore, but I think I can still try the seasoning salt in the water with all the steam.

I love poached eggs but my wife won't eat them.
She will only eat scrambled so I cook her them a lot. (We only eat eggs maybe once or twice a week)
The easy fast way is to mix with some milk with my Braun hand mixer in an uncovered glass microwave bowl and the pop it into the microwave for about 4 minutes.
It comes out fluffy and nice, but a bit too bland for me. I have to add some Louisiana hot sauce.
I like frying my eggs in a bit of oil too.
I use my Dad's (RIP) old cast iron frying pan that is over 50 years old now.
Drop in some bacon after the eggs come out and pour a bit of pure Ontario Maple syrup on top just before it's done.
That and some wheat toast with butter and I'm set for cutting some wood on a Saturday morning.

I would love 3 poached eggs.
with this fresh liverwurst, just got it made Saturday. 5.4 lbs. And don't forget the grits. maple syrup, bacon, pancakes, and toast!

Attachments

• 100_0048.JPG
    100_0048.JPG
    836.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 100_0052.JPG
    100_0052.JPG
    746.2 KB · Views: 5
27A09EDD-8F12-441A-9340-18EBD7F23618.jpeg
A little quich action this morning. Getting sick of the omelette. Onions, peppers., Tomatoes, ham and some cheese. 375 in the oven for about 40 minutes and your good to go.

The last two days we have done fried eggs atop a bed of taco meat then covered with shredded cheese, sour cream, and hot sauce. Very tasty.

We have been buying Eggland's Best brand eggs lately and they are definitely a step above the regular eggs from Walmart.
We have been buying Eggland's Best brand eggs lately and they are definitely a step above the regular eggs from Walmart.

^ What dou you mean buying eggs? You have no chickens?
Want some?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Pork has really been attractively priced lately. I got a 4 pack of bone in chops for under $4 the other day from the local market. Served with three Eggland’s Best eggs made for a delicious lunch.

22A7DB81-FB1B-4745-967F-5E5FE95C1C6E.jpeg

No pics of dinner. I had made bacon/sausage drippings gravy yesterday. I made a onion and pepper omelet tonight and covered it with gravy, man was that good.

same reason,,when I get burnt at a restaurant,,im scared of going back...…..

you can have Denny's as far as I am concerned... last couple times for breakfast, dint like the coffee... too strong, too old... and the breakfast fare to me... tasted like cooked in old oil. I don't want the yukkie oil taste to foller the food into my mouth... besides, how can you beat farm fresh ranch eggs for breakfast on a cold day headed out to do farm chores or split wood?....

P4240044.JPG P4240045.JPG

Back