Overflowing wood shed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chiefs584ever

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
7 hours of work today with the elevator shoved thru the door. Filled it up with the excess running out the door.
1b8201e02b3432a5096d2976936ed193.jpg
d3eec0714eb59df182867236a19edef3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

It's funny you posted that, I was just thinking the other day as I was stacking how my grandfather used to dump loads in the shed like that. You have me thinking pole barn.

We dont stack it around here. Haul it to the stove with a grapple. Only time we touch it is when we load the boiler

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Same here, we may stack a perimeter to keep it where we want it but aside from that it goes into a big pile unstacked. We move through so much firewood so fast when we’re splitting that I don’t have time or desire to stack it.

Ironically it all burns the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome. I need to get a wood shed. It would make life so much easier. Building the shed isn’t the hard part in my case, my whole yard is a hill so I’d have to get a dozer in here to make me a flat spot first. $$$$$$

Awesome. I need to get a wood shed. It would make life so much easier. Building the shed isn’t the hard part in my case, my whole yard is a hill so I’d have to get a dozer in here to make me a flat spot first. $$$$$$
We have farms like that too. Put up a 50 by 100 on that farm five years ago and the dirt work bill was 1/3 of the cost of the building.

Latest posts

Back