• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Pro Mac 10-10s

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great, now the Wizzos, Rizzos, and Fabz are all here... Hurry if you want this saw before this thread flies off into the canyon Back to the Future 3 style.

Great, now the Wizzos, Rizzos, and Fabz are all here... Hurry if you want this saw before this thread flies off into the canyon Back to the Future 3 style.
Nice saw ... is it ported by Fabz ? Razer chain ? Whatcha got bro

I've had the 53 and now 57cc flavor of these but I haven't cut with them much. I put this one in some sugar maple making noodle cuts last night and it surprised me. The chain will slow with pressure but won't stop. The powerband is huge on this thing and the chain just keeps turning. In my opinion the 16" bar is not enough for it, it pulled it like crazy. If I can't find a buyer/trade partner i want to slap the 20" on this and go cut some firewood.

Yah ... like those Old Macs cut eh ? Only drawback from my perspective is the A/V is lacking ... what’s the lowest price on that unit ?

Back