Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have any training and I can't recommend that others do their own wound care.
I've watched a whole lot of sutures getting put in my body and I always had an eagle eye on how they did it because it interests me. Like a lot of people, I can read it in a book and not have a clue. Once I see it done it's burned into my memory. My IQ is about the same as a box of hammers but l learn well by watching. Oh, and making mistakes. Lots of mistakes [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

F**k that your all welcome here got jobs'saws'good ice cream'nice people and free health care. Drive on the wrong side of the road though and dont bring those big gready corparate c**t's with y'all haha
Only problem with that, I'd lose my second amendment over there.

Steve

Lucked up and got me a 5400 today. I’ve had several of the in various states, but never a complete runner. Glad to get this one for sure. Had some good help picking it up for me.

2a96eb3b1f592be0ed27fab153a5d889.jpg

c91737b8652923f65cf66fa4287e65de.jpg

My Right to own guns
Have you ever hunted pigs in the furn trees. NZ has furn trees and reg trees

Not a big hunter my mates do alot though. Plenty guns here just hard on pistols and assault rifiles. You go to the cop shop and apply they check your record do an interview you provide some character references and they come and inspect your gun safe oh and learn the gun safty rules for a test. all done easy peasy so yea you can have as many guns as ya like. Australia is a pain n so is the uk but we dont get it too bad.

Lots of pigs'deer'chamois'tahr and if ya just want to shoot things rabbits wallabies and possums for fun. Big rivers here in Canterbury full of salmon and trout umm lakes full of trout big fat trout and eels around in creeks too. Skiing'camping'hiking'mountaineering boating'moutainbiking'motorsport galore. If your into outside fun we got it all really and all in 2 hours drive from anywhere. No snakes no nasty spiders no scorpians no bears no wolves no rabies no crocks. Lots of v8 cars.

So come on down summers nearly here and join the fun:)

Hey if anyone is going how about bringing MY WIFE! [emoji16]
OH BTW EVERY rifle is an "assault rifle". Assault rifle is a name the media here in the USA gave to weapons they feel were deserving of the name. These folk are dumber than cow **** beat with a bat yet what they say sure seems to carry a lot of weight.
Half of Hollywood said they were leaving the country after they lost the last election. Any show up in NZ? I didn't think so. [emoji848]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Was told my Romanian SKS I restored was an assault rifle, lol, semi auto, give me a break. About the same length as my Ruger 1022, as much power as my Marlin 3030, but will punch through cinder blocks all day. That rifle sat in gun cabinet for years and was never shot, could find ammo, now, less than $5 a box and love shooting it at our shooting range at the farm.

Steve

Latest posts

Back