Dt466e going into limo mode

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gorman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Twice or three times a Day our international goes into limp mode. I got three codes for the pedal, 135,134,133 and a code having to do with the ecm 626. I can’t find any chaffing and the battery box was changed a short time ago so the terminals are all good. We cleaned them real proper.

If I shut off the engine and restart it it runs fine.

Any idea?

133 and 134 have to do with the gas pedal. I would ohm out the gas pedal, or if you have another switch it out and see if it cures the problem. If it started after replacing the batt box I would make sure your ground wires and other battery cables are connected properly and tight.

Autocorrected on the title. Can’t change it. The problem I have is this is intermittent. How can I check a ground connection if it’s not grounding out when I check it?

Give it a look over, pull on the cables, make sure they are hooked up, make sure they are on clean metal, the cable usually goes from batts to frame and generally several go different places from that point. Look on the inside frame and make sure a wire didn't brake off, etc. The gas pedal is actually one thing that is very intermittent. Look under the pedal and make sure stuff isn't built up under the pedal. Check the connector at the pedal and make sure it is tight and pull it apart and look for corrosion, etc. Is the problem on rainy days?

Figured out it only does it when we took the foot off the gas pedal. We replaced the accelerator pedal today with the new and improved $500 pedal and we will see.

Back