Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news. I was able to strip the black paint off the original 4200 cover. Now my next cosmetic Delema. An ugly grey starter cover.
View attachment 681704
Try to match some paint maybe ? Be nice to find a used green one.

Very nice, making good progress, Mopar sublime is the color match

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only Poulan I've got right now is 3400 I did a muff mod to, used it a bit this summer for firewood.

I picked up a McCulloch Super Pro 80 earlier this week though. The saw looked cool and seems fairly hard to find. Plus 82cc's! And the price was right.

Runs good, I just cleaned it up and put a new bar and chain on it. (I know it's not green!)

IMG_7757.jpg
IMG_7758.jpg

Thanks, wish I knew how to post a link like that
Todd ,
Just right click the "www" on whatever site your on .Then drag the mouse to the right to highlight . It will turn blue and a window of options will pop up . Select copy then go to the AS new message and right click ,select paste from the option window .

Only Poulan I've got right now is 3400 I did a muff mod to, used it a bit this summer for firewood.

I picked up a McCulloch Super Pro 80 earlier this week though. The saw looked cool and seems fairly hard to find. Plus 82cc's! And the price was right.

Runs good, I just cleaned it up and put a new bar and chain on it. (I know it's not green!)

View attachment 681722
View attachment 681723
They sale green paint. [emoji28]

Steve

Todd ,
Just right click the "www" on whatever site your on .Then drag the mouse to the right to highlight . It will turn blue and a window of options will pop up . Select copy then go to the AS new message and right click ,select paste from the option window .
You can also double left click on the web address, should turn blue, then right click and select copy, when you post a link, just right click and select paste.

Steve

View attachment 681722
View attachment 681723

Damn Nate, you should warn someone. Now I'm blind.. :dizzy:

Back