• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported 2166

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
Reaction score
I bought this new last winter and sent it to Mike Toath to be ported before it was ran. He removed the transfer baffles and gave it the full work up. He ran it some for testing and I've made about a dozen cuts with it since getting it back. It will come with the paperwork, grease gun, scrench, etc. When it came back the choke lever was broken so it has a blue choke lever. I was going to boil it in some black dye but didn't get to it. I have two other 70cc saws right now and need $$ for a bathroom reno. so this has to go. Looking for $775 for the powerhead. I have a used 20" J-red branded Total bar if a buyer would like for $25 more.
20180730_165743.jpg 20180730_165732.jpg 20180730_161822.jpg

Wow, I can't believe this hasn't sold yet.

If I didn't have a ported 7910 that I rarely use I would be all over this.

Seems like a wolf in sheep's clothing to me.

Nothing but good things to say about the seller. Good luck!

Wow, I can't believe this hasn't sold yet.

If I didn't have a ported 7910 that I rarely use I would be all over this.

Seems like a wolf in sheep's clothing to me.

Nothing but good things to say about the seller. Good luck!
There's another red one for sale that would fit nicely between the two that you have.

Back