Has any body else watch "outdoors with morgans" on you tube

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why do you say he's rich???

Most likely because every video shows a new multi thousand dollar toy of some sort

:laugh:

If you want to appeal to the "average" firewood guy, (who likely burns to save money), then use equipment he too could possibly have.

Not that I care. To each their own, I have several toys as well, most are used, but to me it feels as though a lot of his videos are ads for the RK tractors or whatever they are. I agree, a lot of them could be staged. I recall one of them having something like 3 new RK tractors lined up, another had a RK trailer like the King Kutter XB dump cart and how it was the "perfect trailer for firewood". Yeah, but it costs what??? $2,000??? Most "average" firewood guys aren't going to spend that for an off road dump cart.

I agree to the average viewer it feels as though the guy has money to burn. Not that interesting for me

Most of that equipment was loaned to him because of his you tube channel. He's down to earth type person. I saw him at the Paul Bunyan show, talk to him for a bit. Any way he's having a contest on his you tube page for stacking firewood with prizes. I didn't put this on here to start any arguments ! Just though some people would be interested. That's all .

People on here will argue over anything. Don't sweat the haters. even if he is rich and owns all that fancy stuff, there's nothing wrong with busting your hump for most of a lifetime and buying toys. Guaranteed he's not a trust fund baby so he earned it, he can spend it

People on here will argue over anything. Don't sweat the haters. even if he is rich and owns all that fancy stuff, there's nothing wrong with busting your hump for most of a lifetime and buying toys. Guaranteed he's not a trust fund baby so he earned it, he can spend it

There's a select crowd that I'd like to meet in person to see how they really are in real life. I'd bet they aren't quite so brave (or rude). Not sure why some people are like that.

Sure would be nice to be able to visit a web board without arguing or personal attacks. I've had to put 4 or 5 on ignore because they were ridiculous.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I have nothing against people with a lot of toys. Like I said, to each his own, just not that interesting for me to watch. I guess I'm just jealous.

I'm not jealous at all. Just don't care for people who like to come across as being adverage. Many of us have raised a family and put kids thru college and help them get a start.
So we don't have the money for all those brand new toys and a show place hunting lodge looking property.

Many of us are not given any thing either we worked hard for all we have.

As for argueing it will always happen on forums. Post like this one some one wants to rub our noses in some one elses wealth. Just stay on his You tube channal if you like his stuff.

Just don't be getting up set with us who don't care for his stuff and say so.

:D Al

Had a Morgan one pop up yesterday when searching for L3301 Kubota home made wheel weights. Has a new tractor with grapple and back hoe. I didn't watch much of it because I ain't rich nor a wood snob. Also showed a bunch of his pricy toys.
Probably a lawyer and takes 33%.

Al, he said he works in the oil and gas industry. I agree with you, I watched a couple videos but I don’t care for the toy for every job videos. All the equipment is brand new. The one video he has two brand new tractors going. It’s not realistic for the average joe. Don’t hold being a neat freak over me. I split knots and burn them. I like things neat and try to take care of my stuff and keep it clean but all my stuff is old and reworked and I don’t have two nickels to rub together half the time.

There's a select crowd that I'd like to meet in person to see how they really are in real life. I'd bet they aren't quite so brave (or rude). Not sure why some people are like that.

Sure would be nice to be able to visit a web board without arguing or personal attacks. I've had to put 4 or 5 on ignore because they were ridiculous.
It’s called discussion, I haven’t seen anybody launch any personal attacks.

I am a neat freak also. I had to stop work so I could inspect the Bota a tool it is, a tractor it isn't to me.

I will take it to the car wash this afternoon, no that cuts into work time. I can't even afford a power washer.

AuPRYx3.jpg

I was makeing it do this.

fo1nCB7.jpg

WOW! That was fun to read lol. It's me the rich attorney neat freak with all the time in the world lol. So you don't have to keep guessing and basing opinions on people and things you don't know about I will fill you in on what the deal really is.

I work in the oil and gas industry and have for about seven years, prior to that I always in construction, building new highways, large site projects and lots of land clearing. Although my primary role was as a blaster (I blew things up for a living). Have four kids, helped 1 through college, another has 2 more years, my youngest is in junior high and my oldest 26 has Autism non verbal and lives with us and will continue to do so. I have cut firewood almost my entire life and when I was a kid I hated it, now at age 52 there is not much that I would rather do. Don't know why I just love it. One thing that some of you are right about is I am a bit of a neat freak, I like things in order and I hate mud. Probably because I spent all these years wallowing around in it at work.

Almost two years ago I started a youtube channel and have no idea why, took about 8 months to reach 1,000 subscribers the channel continued to grow, last November or December Rural King Approached me about partnering with them where they would loan me some equipment to be used on my channel. The only stipulation was I had to be honest in my opinions of their equipment. The channel has continued to grow and is really growing fast lately. Like I said it took 8 months to reach 1,000 subs when I started and now got 1,000 more in the last 4 days. I also Partnered with Stihl, they provide equipment as well.

About 25 years ago I bought a big piece of property with a big loan, Recently purchased another piece that joins ours and came with an old house we fixed up and rented. Both our properties join my moms 50 acres, all told about 100 acres. One thing I Don't have is time but I do make the most of what I have. I work at least 50 hours a week at my real job, at least 30 or more hours a week on our youtube channel, and take care of our two places and my moms.

We have had some good breaks over the years and some real tough breaks as well but through it all we just keep moving forward.

Thats my Story and I'm Sticking To it!

Good for you.

i watched the log versus firewood video last week or so.

Welcome to the channel...er...site ;). Glad to have you here. I think a lot of people on here are overly critical of others so take what they say with a grain of salt. There's always going to be people jealous of those that have more even of they worked hard for everything they've aquired.

I'm with you on the mud, spent 8 years digging ditches and playing in swamps burying fiber-optic phone cable. I ran a directional bore machine so even on the dry days I was still playing with mud. Now I've owned my own tree service for almost 6 years and still hate the rain and mud

WOW! That was fun to read lol. It's me the rich attorney neat freak with all the time in the world lol. So you don't have to keep guessing and basing opinions on people and things you don't know about I will fill you in on what the deal really is.

I work in the oil and gas industry and have for about seven years, prior to that I always in construction, building new highways, large site projects and lots of land clearing. Although my primary role was as a blaster (I blew things up for a living). Have four kids, helped 1 through college, another has 2 more years, my youngest is in junior high and my oldest 26 has Autism non verbal and lives with us and will continue to do so. I have cut firewood almost my entire life and when I was a kid I hated it, now at age 52 there is not much that I would rather do. Don't know why I just love it. One thing that some of you are right about is I am a bit of a neat freak, I like things in order and I hate mud. Probably because I spent all these years wallowing around in it at work.

Almost two years ago I started a youtube channel and have no idea why, took about 8 months to reach 1,000 subscribers the channel continued to grow, last November or December Rural King Approached me about partnering with them where they would loan me some equipment to be used on my channel. The only stipulation was I had to be honest in my opinions of their equipment. The channel has continued to grow and is really growing fast lately. Like I said it took 8 months to reach 1,000 subs when I started and now got 1,000 more in the last 4 days. I also Partnered with Stihl, they provide equipment as well.

About 25 years ago I bought a big piece of property with a big loan, Recently purchased another piece that joins ours and came with an old house we fixed up and rented. Both our properties join my moms 50 acres, all told about 100 acres. One thing I Don't have is time but I do make the most of what I have. I work at least 50 hours a week at my real job, at least 30 or more hours a week on our youtube channel, and take care of our two places and my moms.

We have had some good breaks over the years and some real tough breaks as well but through it all we just keep moving forward.

Glad to see you post here and I hope you plan to stick around and post more to add to the collective !
Doing the Youtube thing is work but good work pays off .
The Tradesman Channel Jim is a member here , I know that he puts a lot of work in his vids .

Thanks for the info. Now can you shoot a video of you splitting and stacking some knots and crotches so we can put this thing to bed......:laughing:

Good discussions here and opinions are good....unless they disagree with mine - ha ha.

This forum would be pretty boring if everyone thought the same.

I just read through this and I must say it is a pretty interesting thread. I have seen Outdoors With The Morgans before this thread. I think it's great that their YouTube Channel is becoming popular and growing. Everybody has different ways of doing things and presenting their activities on YouTube. I see the Morgans are going to start a firewood business, so I am interested in that, being I am in my 5th season and just starting to launch my WoodBoss Firewood Business Channel.

Latest posts

Back