562xp part name

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terpjr

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
58113D87-0933-4C6A-9098-86A71A61BAD1.jpeg hi all,
I replaced the fuel line on my 562xp.
When re-assembling it, the white plastic piece that connects the tank vent to the air filter unit snapped.
It is kind of a fuel line connector of some kind. Kind of a double male piece that connects fuel hose to the plastic female round receptacle on the air filter unit in front of the carb.
My problem is that I can’t find this part listed on any of the parts diagrams I can find online or on paper.

Does anyone know what it is called or have a link to where I could get a replacement. I have checked generic hardware stores. Going to hit a dealer when I get a free moment to sneak out of work.

Here is the piece I have made out of the broken piece and the hose fitting of the old fuel filter. Problem is it is superglued. So it’s lifespan will be limited.

I dont see that on any ipl’s either. It may be a part thats not intended to be replaced seperately. Im not familiar enough w the 562 to know exactly wjere and how it fits.

You probably need to get the whole filter base. I'm pretty sure that's how the 550s are so it may be similar. Could you make a generic barb fitting work or plug the hole on the air filter end and put a echo style vent on the end of the fuel line?

Latest posts

Back