Nor Cal & North SF Bay GTG (November 11-14, 2022)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will do the usual hazard tree tour friday with whoever is here Friday afternoon. 33 trees total, some we may need to get creative with. One big dead fir snag on a slight slope, nate, launch it ten feet or futher and win the growlee again! Any climbers coming?

Ten feet?!? It was 12 last time, I freakin' got this!

I'm not much for asking for help, but things change.
Simply put, I shouldn't be driving, my mental state has lapses built in, along with some other annoying glitches.
I would love to attend and need the social contact, but will need to be picked up and dropped off.
I have gas $ and other things to contribute. I also promise not to kneecap prius owners at gas stops.

Yeah one way or another we'll make this happen. Of note: the space in this RV is allocated weird so what I'm gonna have to do is pick up a camp cot from wal mart to give a third person a place to sleep. Sadly, that means no fourth. Sorry Aaron! The layout in here is super weird.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yeah one way or another we'll make this happen. Of note: the space in this RV is allocated weird so what I'm gonna have to do is pick up a camp cot from wal mart to give a third person a place to sleep. Sadly, that means no fourth. Sorry Aaron! The layout in here is super weird.

No worries Nate my man. Just take care of my brother Randy. I'll either tent it or sleep at home (depending on the nightly imbibedness level).

how about I bribe you into picking me up, I can hijack a ride back North, I am, after all a pirate.
View attachment 683864

We'll get you back home one way or another bro. I certainly wouldn't be adverse to making another drive north if none of our northern travelers can't take you back on their way home. Pie at the Palm Cafe. :cool:

Heads up y'all: dry windy morning here. So far the red flag warning should be lifted by Friday morning but if it continues through the weekend we probably should not run saws. I know that would be a huge bummer. I hope the humidity rises and winds die down...

Latest posts

Back