Black Friday Splitter sales ???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check Tractor Supply? - I got their in-house Countyline (Speeco) in the 22T 4 years ago on BF sale (best price of the season then).
Base one but never hesitated yet on everything I have thrown at it (it's got the 11GPH 2 stage pump) and I use it hard, but only my own use (not commercial)

Edit - don't think they sell the 22 anymore and 25 is the new base model

Dirty Hand Tools is one of our sponsors, I'd contact them first. Tractor Supply has their 25 ton listed at $999. I paid $999 for their 22 tone 6-8 years ago and have no complaints. I'm sure there will be sales everywhere tomorrow.

Try "dirtyhandtools.com" I just looked at their site and they have a 22 ton at $899 regular price. Lowes carries DHT splitters. I'd contact them and tell them you heard about them on AS.

I bought a Forest King 30 ton horizontal/vertical splitter at TSC here in Ontario last Fall for $1500 (regular price is $2400)
I did have to buy the log catcher separately for $40 though , but worth it to stop the stooping over and added back strain.
I see them on sale again now for $1700 CAD.
Forest King 30 ton log splitter.jpg

I bought a Champion 25 ton from Blains farm and fleet a month ago for 750.00 regular over 1,200.

Blains farm and fleet usually has good sales around black Friday. I'd check them out if there's one in your area.

I've split 4 cords with the champion so far. No complaints here so far.

darn I got the email from TSC this morning about the 25ton for $799, yall are just too quick for me if I was in the market I would totally jump on that deal

Black-Diamond-30T-BDBS30.jpg
TSC Stores in Canada

BLACK DIAMOND 30 TON LOG SPLITTER
$1399.99
Save $800
Valid November 16, 2018 - November 21, 2018

DESCRIPTION

• 8.0 HP 250cc Briggs & Stratton EPA/CARB approved engine
• Limited warranty

PRODUCT FEATURES
  • LOG SPLITTER 30T BRIGGS BD

Latest posts