Screwdrivers for new style carb screws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Den

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I'm putting carb kits on a 136 Husqvarna, and a 440 Husqvarna and wanted to get the special funky screwdrivers that will work with the H and L screws.
Then I figured, why not just find a complete kit that has all of the possible screwdrivers for any funky screw I might encounter, regardless of the brand of saw or carb.
Does anyone know of a current source for a kit like I'm mentioning?

I have many saws that are one to ten years old and since do not have any limiters or such because they have been removed. Two good screw divers have fit every thing I have ever seen in the last 50 years. Regardless of make and model I want them to run smooth and clean. However a 2 to 4'' slim screwdriver will fit. Thanks

This is the aforementioned Amazon kit:

i-5fSjgMD-L.jpg
i-3FwWB5X-L.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Carburetor-A...2&sr=8-14&keywords=carburetor+screwdriver+set

It has the small sized "Pac-Man" and "Single D" screwdrivers which are not always included in kits and which are very useful indeed.
Well worth the money.

I have many saws that are one to ten years old and since do not have any limiters or such because they have been removed. Two good screw divers have fit every thing I have ever seen in the last 50 years. Regardless of make and model I want them to run smooth and clean. However a 2 to 4'' slim screwdriver will fit. Thanks
How can the spline, D, DoubleDs, be removed?

Back