• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Sachs Dolmar 120

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyinfinn

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I found this saw locally for a good price. It runs strong, and the piston and cylinder look great (I forgot to take picture of that, but I'll post those later).

I don't really have an interest in keeping this saw, and thought someone out there may need it for their collection.

I currently has a 24" bar mounted, but I can do PHO for easier shipping, or with the bar for more money.

I don't have a firm price in mind, but PM if you're interested.IMG_6623.JPG IMG_6624.JPG IMG_6625.JPG IMG_6626.JPG

Your post made it sound like you're doing a collector a favor and passing it along. Yet you stated no price. You know what you have into it, this will go much easier for you if you just put a number on it. You already said you have no need for it.

Latest posts

Back