572 supposed to be released to USA in 2019 how much $

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatbroke

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
a quick google search indicated the cost of the 572 to be 1319 Euro. converted to US Dollar and holy mother of God. almost double the cost in price. anyone have a better handle on the cost of the saw? I'm glad I didn't buy a 372 earlier this year.

got a 562xp today but need to find a replacement for the 480CD soon. was going to get the 395 XP but thought maybe it is next on the chopping block. don't want to run in to parts issues like I am with the 480 now. the 480 is a runner. but the electronics?

I admire your passion, but honestly they could raise the MSRP 10 fold, and ultimately, the market will set the final price. If they build a saw at a price that nobody can afford then that is on them.

I admire your passion, but honestly they could raise the MSRP 10 fold, and ultimately, the market will set the final price. If they build a saw at a price that nobody can afford then that is on them.
how much did that 461 cost? I'm sure it will be comparable.

I bought it here in the classifieds, new as far as I could tell. $840 with a 32" B&C, shipping included. I am still pinching myself over the deal. :)
Not sure why I got the 562, as I have a 51 and 257 that run well and are in excellent shape. guess I had an itch that needed scratched. the 480CD is the one I need to replace. should have got the 395xp.

Latest posts

Back