Do my neighbors hate my smoke? or are they just jealous?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

066blaster

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have heard both my neighbors make little comments about the smoke from my chymney, as well as some sarcastic coughing when they are letting their dogs out. I only burn well seasoned wood and there isn't much smoke ever coming out of my chymney. So I think they are just jealous that i dont have a gas bill and they do. We live out in the country,and our houses are not that close.

I have heard both my neighbors make little comments about the smoke from my chymney, as well as some sarcastic coughing when they are letting their dogs out. I only burn well seasoned wood and there isn't much smoke ever coming out of my chymney. So I think they are just jealous that i dont have a gas bill and they do. We live out in the country,and our houses are not that close.
**** 'em! [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

one of them told me she was allergic to "smells"

Oh yeah? Well my mother in law actually has an alergy to burning wood (came late in life) — yet when their neighbors burn wood she just goes inside like a normal person.

Again, I think they are just complaining for the sake of complaining...

My neighbor burns mattresses and such ain't worried about my chimney!

You are in the country, not that close, but you can hear them "cough"?

They are just jealous.

I have a neighbor like that also. We do get along with them very well, and help each other out a bit. But they have made a semi-sarcastic crack about me burning wood in the past (a lil smoke out the chimney after first putting wood in the stove). Then his wife stands out in their yard puffing on her cigarettes.

:crazy:

Latest posts

Back