Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t understand why that’s even there. Anyone know the purpose of having a pass through?

I’m thinking I can just put a light layer of jb weld down, then put the window down, and then put some more jb weld around the perimeter. Decent amount of access to it from both sides

I've done at least one just as you described. Lots of cleaning before the JB, and it's still holding.
Don't know if it makes a difference with the divider seal, but I don't use ethanol gasoline. And I don't leave fuel in my saws for long periods of time, now that I don't use them every day.

I've done at least one just as you described. Lots of cleaning before the JB, and it's still holding.
Don't know if it makes a difference with the divider seal, but I don't use ethanol gasoline. And I don't leave fuel in my saws for long periods of time, now that I don't use them every day.

I ended up using JB weld on two saws. Windows sealed up great.

“When fully cured, J-B Weld is completely resistant to water, gasoline, and about every other petroleum product or automotive chemical.”

Latest posts

Back