Dolmar 6100 just finished, pretty impressive!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanna know how @CoreyB got ahold of the OPs 6100??? Next question would be what mods you did to make it run even better than the video he posted?????......wait....you said bone stock????.....hmmmmm.....
Yep not even a muff mod. It does have aftermarket bucking spikes from fordf150 so I guess not a 100% lol and that is just my 25deg semi chisel Oregon firewood chain. One reason I never wanted to modify it is i did not want to lose how easy it starts. 3-4 pulls max from sitting 1 month. 1-2 pulls every time after started.

Yep not even a muff mod. It does have aftermarket bucking spikes from fordf150 so I guess not a 100% lol and that is just my 25deg semi chisel Oregon firewood chain. One reason I never wanted to modify it is i did not want to lose how easy it starts. 3-4 pulls max from sitting 1 month. 1-2 pulls every time after started.

Looks like you need propane exhaust injection......

I would like to read this and be a judge on this one.
It's going to take me a few months.
Yikes! If that's 14,500 then maybe for my 30 pro year comming I should break down and treat myself to a tac
I'm clearly out of hand.
Maybe someone may by chance have a line an limited 3 series coils?
No .. no one. Didn't think so

I would like to read this and be a judge on this one.
It's going to take me a few months.
Yikes! If that's 14,500 then maybe for my 30 pro year comming I should break down and treat myself to a tac
I'm clearly out of hand.
Maybe someone may by chance have a line an limited 3 series coils?
No .. no one. Didn't think you.

don't you remember me telling you your saws sounded like they were turning 17k lol

Oh, .I had to blueprint the reed.

That's the only comment that caught my eye. Modded reeds could possibly flow more air (the hard part to get into an engine, fuel is easy). 'Blueprint'?? I have no idea what that means, but I've worked with various types and thicknesses, even shaped my own, but 'blueprint'?

I'd love to see a picture of what he considers a blueprinted reed.

Having done a few automotive builds and loving gapless rings, I've though about this myself. But after considering the work involved and wondering how much gain I'd actually get I forgot about it. I mean high speed two cycles engines are known for not caring about some blowby. Even using just one ring doesn't seem to stop saws like a 288 xp from making power, so how much do you think you are getting out of that mod? I would love to see a dyno comparison as improbable as It would be.

I believe this dildo has been banned, was trying (apparently) sell stolen saws, “brand new” with serial #s ground off... Multiple nonsense threads, unsubstantiated claims about how awesome his saws are. I wouldnt waste ur time taking anything in his threads seriously lol.

Back