Inside the MS462C - Snellerized Style

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yah ... nobody vyning here junior ... why don’t you try sucking on the exhaust of an idling kx500 for a bit and then report your findings to us !

Hey numnuts I've worked side by side with guys that have been making power since you were crapping in diapers. They are still kicking and still getting HP to the ground.

The things you don't understand are very simple. Intent, needs, want, wallet. I've seen no where in this thread where the builder stated his intent on this saw besides trying some things on a new model. There is no talk of longevity or use. Are there things he would do different? I have no idea and honestly it doesn't matter unless I am buying his saw. You've continually been condescending and a jack wad in this thread. You don't like the way a guy does something? Great. Handle yourself with some class. Just because I took an Olav Aaen setup and created more HP didn't give me the right to tell him he's wrong and doesn't know crap.

I had little idea what a Snellerized saw was until I googled it and thus it appears that he has many happy customers over the years. My knowledge on saw builders is very limited but I can tell you one thing based on the way you've interacted on this site... I'd never spend a nickel on anything that says "hotsaws" and I wouldn't hesitate to own a Snellerized saw based on how he handled himself in the this thread and others.

KX-500 was the best you could come up with? There were much better smoggers than that bike.

I think that the real point is that if throwing more fuel doesn't make more power, there is no need to do it.

I understand that completely. I also know that many have different ways of achieving things with the same end result. Some, like yourself, can have a civil conversation and not be a jackwad when exploring for reasons why things were done or what your thoughts are on a process.

Great news for me is I have been told how to put someone on ignore so I don't have to read any stupidity to get through a thread anymore.

I understand that completely. I also know that many have different ways of achieving things with the same end result. Some, like yourself, can have a civil conversation and not be a jackwad when exploring for reasons why things were done or what your thoughts are on a process.

Great news for me is I have been told how to put someone on ignore so I don't have to read any stupidity to get through a thread anymore.
The ignore feature doesn't work so well when said member realizes that no one sees what he's posting and magically appears the next day with a new username

Hey numnuts I've worked side by side with guys that have been making power since you were crapping in diapers. They are still kicking and still getting HP to the ground.

The things you don't understand are very simple. Intent, needs, want, wallet. I've seen no where in this thread where the builder stated his intent on this saw besides trying some things on a new model. There is no talk of longevity or use. Are there things he would do different? I have no idea and honestly it doesn't matter unless I am buying his saw. You've continually been condescending and a jack wad in this thread. You don't like the way a guy does something? Great. Handle yourself with some class. Just because I took an Olav Aaen setup and created more HP didn't give me the right to tell him he's wrong and doesn't know crap.

I had little idea what a Snellerized saw was until I googled it and thus it appears that he has many happy customers over the years. My knowledge on saw builders is very limited but I can tell you one thing based on the way you've interacted on this site... I'd never spend a nickel on anything that says "hotsaws" and I wouldn't hesitate to own a Snellerized saw based on how he handled himself in the this thread and others.

KX-500 was the best you could come up with? There were much better smoggers than that bike.
Yah ... well the wheel is round my friend ... it’s your money you buy whatever Saw / porting service you desire - my honest assessment from a guy who knows ...I’d take a tree-monkey or even (gulp) a bird-legs special before a Snellerized Saw ... of course Hotsaws101 wood be the first choice- take it from a knowledgeable individual !

Funny thing is ... where is Snelling and why won’t he show da spark plug from the 462c ? Perhaps he’s working on da Saw idk ... It “wood” be nice for him to show face , after all - it is HIS thread ! Lol

As demonstrated by the intact strato'd motor still being able to misfire/4-stroke?

i'm not sure what you asking, but I will add this

both brads saw(gutted strato's) and my saw(strato's intact) are m/t.
the computer in the coil is adjusting the air fuel mixture for peak performance no mater what is done to the porting.

i'm not sure what you asking, but I will add this

both brads saw(gutted strato's) and my saw(strato's intact) are m/t.
the computer in the coil is adjusting the air fuel mixture for peak performance no mater what is done to the porting.
... how is the TM gutted intake working out or haven’t tested yet

Back