Pissing off a cs620

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That @Red97 ported 590 I have is a pure beast, cuts way above a 60 cc saw. Come spring if I can talk him into it I have a new 590, never touched wood, that I’m going to send him so I have a matched set. Love all my Makita but that 590 is special. I only have a 20” bar on it and with a full bar buried it’s like cutting kindling wood, no hesitation at all. If you can get @Red97 to do the port work, do it, he knows his Echoes.

That things got a cool sound to it. What jug did you use? Have you found the need to change the nossel on these carbs after modding?
Echo 670

Yes I swap out the nozzle on all of them.

That @Red97 ported 590 I have is a pure beast, cuts way above a 60 cc saw. Come spring if I can talk him into it I have a new 590, never touched wood, that I’m going to send him so I have a matched set. Love all my Makita but that 590 is special. I only have a 20” bar on it and with a full bar buried it’s like cutting kindling wood, no hesitation at all. If you can get @Red97 to do the port work, do it, he knows his Echoes.

Im glad ya still like it.

Hope to have the new saw shop setup by march.

8000,6700, or another hybrid project? Been watching an 800 at my dealer been on the shelf for at least 2 years. If I can wheel and deal a little it might get to see wood around tax time.

Latest posts

Back