Jon Cutter chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the email introducing the new line. Do you know what companies design they used? Looks different then the stuff the already have. New design?

I got the email introducing the new line. Do you know what companies design they used? Looks different then the stuff the already have. New design?
Echo was the first thing that came to mind, but I don't know much about the older echos so I'm not sure. I was hoping someone would chime in that knows what they are a copy of.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

You have a link? I tried searching it and got nothing. Thanks.

One has to be suffering severe CAD to justify being a first buyer. Common enough, I guess.

I keep looking for someone to do for the 70, 80 or 90cc classes what echo did with the cs590 to the 60cc class.

I don't think these are it, there are some poor reviews of jon cutter saws sold in Australia.

Back